- 2 bunches medium radishes, tops trimmed
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt or 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F
- Cut the radishes in half lengthwise
- Arrange them in one layer in a baking dish
- Add the butter, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Toss to coat.
- Roast until the radishes are fork tender, about 20 minutes
While raw radishes have a sharp flavor, cooked ones are very mild, almost bland. So you definitely want to salt them liberally and season them well
If the radishes you use are large, they'll need to stay longer in the oven - up to. 30 minutes.